Yoga Evolved Online Festival - Lockdown 2.0
Time & Location
About the Event
In these difficult times of social distancing it’s vital that we maintain our sense of community. And with the closure of gyms and studios its vital that we find ways to stay motivated and active. That is why we have decided to bring everyone together again for another online Yoga Evolved Festival!
We will be bringing you another full day of classes and talks, but now you can enjoy it from the comfort of your own lounge! Our preference is always to bring everyone in together in person, but there are some advanages to attending the festival online. There's no need to travel on a crowded tube, you easy access to the kettle throughout the day, plus the option to swap out the Gin Yin gin for any drink of your choosing, Jamie will never know! And maybe even test out getting into bed fopr savasana?! The possibilites are endless!
We always try to bring you a wide selection of classes with highly regarded teachers, and this online festival will be no different. The full running schedule is as follows:
- 10:30 - 11:30 : Rocket - Lolo Lam (@pranapunk)
- 11:45 - 12:45 : Redefining the Bandhas - Andi Shelton (@andreasheltonyoga)
- 13:00 - 14:00 : Live Podcast with Kat Golia on Breathwork
- 14:00 - 14:30 : Tune In - To Your Breath - Kat Golia (@kat_golia)
- 14:45 - 15:45 : Animal Flow - Javi Martinez (@taomovement_ldn)
- 16:00 - 17:00 : Gin Yin - Jamie Rylett (@jamierylettyoga)
- 17:15 - 18:00 : Fluid Stillness - Embodied Meditation - Ben Lucas (www.benlucas.co)
As always with Yoga Evolved events, we have kept the ticket price low to ensure this event is as accessible to as many people as possible. Limited early bird tickets are on sale now for just £15 for the entire day!
Full details on how to access the event will be sent out after purchase.
- Early Bird£15£150£0
- General Admission£20£200£0