Yoga Evolved Online Festival 2
Time & Location
About the Event
In these difficult times of isolation it’s vital that we maintain our sense of community. Our yoga practice is also in invaluable tool for helping to manage stress and anxiety and to keep us healthy and active. Therefore, we have decided it’s the perfect time to run a Yoga Evolved Festival. We will be bringing you another full day of classes and talks, but now you can enjoy it from the comfort of your own lounge! This means no having to travel on a crowded tube, easy access to the kettle throughout the day, plus the option to swap out the Gin Yin gin for any drink of your choosing, Jamie will never know!
We always try to bring you a wide selection of classes with highly regarded teachers, and this online festival will be no different. The full running schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 - 11:15 : Vinyasa - Adam Husler (@adamhusler)
- 11:30 - 12:15 : Crow Workshop - Mark Davies (@moga_method)
- 12:30 - 13:15 : Dance Flow - Em Thomson (@em_c_thomson)
- 13:30 - 14:30 : Live Yoga Evolved Podcast with Adam Husler
- 14:45 - 15:30 : Qigong - Javi Martinez (@taomovement_ldn)
- 15:45 - 16:30 : Hatha - Andrea Shelton (@andiedoesyoga)
- 16:45 - 17:45 : Gin Yin - Jamie Rylett (@jamierylettyoga)
As always with Yoga Evolved events, we have kept the ticket price low to ensure this event is as accessible to as many people as possible. Limited early bird tickets are on sale now for just £15!
Full details on how to access the event will be sent out after purchase.
- Early Bird£15£150£0
- General Admission£20£200£0